Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A concealed mystery



Suddenly I start wondering what the meaning of my life is. Why am I on this planet? Why did almighty choose ‘me’ to be a part of the human race? Why do I exist? What is my goal? And I have no answer as everything is already pre planned. Everything is destined. I am a mere player who is just acting and so does everyone. Many times things are just opposite to my will but I am like a dumb animal that can’t do anything about what’s happening. There is so much negativity which I hate but I am again a statue that is just of a show and can’t raise my voice or act upon it. If everything is destined what is my role? After wasting hours on this I find no answers to any of these questions and I am back to work or get busy. Does anyone of you have an answer? Be practical! Don’t build castles in air.
The only reason I know of my existence is to pray, do some good to humanity, animals, environment and everything that exists. I sometimes feel I should not search the meaning of my existence but I should do at least one good act each day. Life is not a question to be answered or a puzzle to be solved. Life is a much unexpected journey where every decision is taken by god.  Life is happiness, pain or I can say another name of emotions. It’s a bliss and sometimes melancholy. Still my questions are not answered and I do not think they can ever be answered by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment